Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thirteen . . . and a half!

Today is Bailey's (half) birthday!!!! He is thirteen and a half. That seems impossible! Knowing that this will be my sweet boy's last (half) birthday, he got a very special treat. This is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime treat for him!

I went to the bakery yesterday and bought him a cupcake - yellow cake with buttercream frosting and sprinkles!
I put 13 and a half candles on top!

And lit them all . . .
Then I gave him this one, without the candles.
And, after listening to some very bad singing, he ate it . . .

Happy (half) birthday, my sweet boy! As I was placing candles on your cupcake, I couldn't help but thank God for 13 1/2 wonderful years with you. You have brought much JOY to my life and you will always, always be my baby. I am so glad I got to be your mommy.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY, BAILEY!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Half Birthday! I love you very much, Bay Asher.