Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Because this is just how my life is going lately . . . .

Sadly, this is not the "before" picture, but the "after."

Wouldn't you know, that after not getting an appreciable amount of rain for MONTHS, a monsoon would come through the DAY AFTER I had the pool up and Bailey swimming.
Yes, this is the sight I woke to Tuesday morning, and I almost cried! In fact, I did, but just a little, and there were hormones involved! I'm afraid the fact that the pool was not quite level, which I thought had turned out to be a blessing, ended up being a curse. And you can imagine the mud pit that is now our back yard after approximately 3,896 gallons of water flooded through it. I wonder how much 3,896 gallons of water cost, 'cause I just flushed that money down the drain! And I am at a loss as to how to make ground that looks level LEVEL!
I'm pulling a Scarlett and telling myself I'll deal with it tomorrow. I said that yesterday too...
Needless to say, I AM NOT HAPPY!
Bailey, however, is very happy. The little saboteur!

No comments: