Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Prayer for Healing

Oh Abba,

Thank You for my Bailey. He has been such a blessing in my life for 11 1/2 years. I love him so much, and I want to have him around for a long time to come. Please heal my baby. I hate to see him stumbling around, tripping over his own feet, to see his legs sliding out from under him and his back end drooping. God, You created him and You know every cell in his body. You understand exactly the effects of degenerative myelopathy and I ask that you erase each of those effects from his body right now! Help the messages from his brain to get to his muscles again. Bring back his proprioception. Heal his spinal cord and repair the myelin and axons. Help him to build muscle mass in his back legs. And God, please heal his liver. Only You know why his enzyme numbers are high and only You can correct the problem. He is Your creation. Help him to have many more years of happiness, health and mobility.

Help me to make the right decisions in caring for him. Give me wisdom. Give me strength. Give me peace.

I love him so much . . .

No comments: