Sunday, April 22, 2007

He practices in the mirror.

Bailey should be in show business.

I took him, his floppy frisbee, a towel, and a book outside tonight, and he wandered around and explored while I read. As I was gathering everything up to come inside, I reached down to pick up his floppy. He took off running across the yard, wanting me to throw it for him. Once he got it, he ran around, shaking his booty this way and that, and shaking the floppy. He asked me to throw it for him several times. Finally, he put it down and seemed ready to quit playing. So I told him, "Go get your floppy and bring it inside." This is a command he knows very well, and my absolute favorite one! But tonight, as soon as I told him to do it, he dropped his head and started walking really slowly and stiffly toward the gate. This was 30 seconds after running after the floppy!

I'm telling you, the boy practices "pitiful" in the mirror when I'm not home...


(He did bring his floppy in himself, by the way...:o)

No comments: