Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Snuggle Bunny

(Bailey snuggled up with mommy's sweatpants)


Bailey was in such a sweet mood last night. He just wanted to lie on his bed with mommy's hand under his chin. He would paw at me and pull my hand towards him, and then put his chin in my hand and lay his head down. So sweet!

Later, he wanted to pull EVERY toy out of his toy box, and that boy has a LOT of toys! When he wants attention, he stands at his toy box and barks until I come help him. The box is too big for him to reach the toys on the bottom by himself. Sometimes he will root around in the box on his own, but he usually ends up calling me over. When I pulled out his baseball player that sings "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", he was intrigued and played with it for a while.
That boy is too cute . . . :o)

No comments: