Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Walking On

Bailey and I just did our 10 minutes of walking, except we actually went 12 minutes! Way to go, Bailey! He is doing really well with Dr. C.'s exercise protocol so far. We start out walking 10 minutes every other day for 2 weeks and then increase the time until we're doing (2) 30-minute walks and (1) 1-hour walk each week. Bailey is doing so well I've started gradually increasing the time. After finishing his walk tonight, we sat out in the sunshine and enjoyed the nice breeze for a while. He also enjoyed lots of petting and a little massage too. When I got up to come inside, he grabbed his frisbee and wanted to run and play. That is so encouraging to this mommy! I pray that God keeps him active, happy, healthy and mobile for a long time to come. I plan to enjoy a lot more sunshine and breezes with my little guy.

No comments: